Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our Furry Love Child

So My thanks go out to Katie for listening to my trouble about Mine and Matt's Furry Love Child, A.K.A.  Ava.
I dropped her off to get spayed this past Monday, and like the trooper she is she just trotted back to the Vet Techs, who fawned all over her, and promptly forgot about me.  I, however, didn't forget about her.  Walking out the door I called mom, near tears, whining that I already missed her.  She was appropriately sorry, until she asked how long it had been.  When I informed her that it had been only several seconds, she just snorted and I could almost hear her eyes rolling.

Matt missed her too,  I got texts throughout the day:  I miss Ava,  I bet She's so sad,  I hope she is ok.
That, of course, made me miss her even more!
So he gets home from work with a plastic bag, I look at it inquisitively, he pulls out a dog stuffed animal, and said:
I couldn't resist getting her a toy for being such a trooper and having such a big surgery!

I missed her all day, and since she had to spend the night at the vet's I missed her all night too!

But, to be honest there were two times that I didn't miss her so much:

1: When I got home from running errands, and it was pouring the rain:  I didn't have to take her outside
2: When I woke up for work the next morning, I didn't have to take her out.

But yesterday we got her back and she has been frisky and rambunctious all evening and all day today. 

So rambunctious, in fact, that this is what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment