Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall is in the air

I know the title is "Love is in the air" but I have made an executive decision. It is now fall. Good-bye hot humid Cincinnati summer, hello Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Festivals, and open windows!
Fall is, BY FAR, my most favorite season of the year. Brisk evenings on the porch with hot tea, windows open all day and all night, and bundling up for bed. The chance to wear super cute jackets, scarves, and boots! I could wax poetic for hours about my love
affair with fall, but I digress.

A few days ago, Matt and I made an excursion to Hobby Lobby and Garden Ridge to make the apartment festive for fall. To get into the mood, naturally, we went to Starbucks for the glorious arrival of their Pumpkin Spice Latte. Then on to shopping. We made out like bandits and got lots of festive decorations for not a lot of money. Here are the fruits of our labor:








No comments:

Post a Comment