Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You don't tug on Superman's Cape...

Does anyone know that Jim Croce song: Don't Mess Around With Jim
Take a little listen, and pay attention to the chorus.  It teaches us many things.






Have you listened to it?



Well the chorus goes something like this:

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim
Well, now that we are on the subject...

We were driving around, running errand...and by we, I mean, My wonderful husband and I...and Matt spits out the window...but right at that moment a big gust of wind blew, and blew the spit right back onto his forehead...

Which he promptly wiped off.

I didn't see it, but as we don't keep secrets from each other, he told me all about it.

I LOL'd

Moral of the story:
Don't spit into the wind


1 comment: