Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Kate, and I'm a Pintrest Addict



There. I said it.  Admitting that you have a problem is the first step, right?  At least that's what I've heard.

But what if I don't think it's technically a problem?  Is that a new problem?  Is it related? Or is it based on my stubborness? which is genetic. 

Pinterest LogoMy darling friend Katie saw that I was bored one day at work (I have an orientee who is doing great), so she showed me Pintrest.  And it went on from there.

Luckily for me, we just moved so it is giving me ideas for DIY crafts, food and seasonal decorations. Luckier for me, my wonderful husband (of 2 months!!) is a (mostly) willing guinea pig.  He has, on occasion, stated that my food is too hippy for him (too much rosemary, which I LOVE)

But I digress...Pintrest

All I can say, is luckily we are super broke, and I can't afford to spend all my time at Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Goodwill and Garage Sales.  But one day, I will be super crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment