Saturday, May 21, 2011

What would the Arch Angels carry?

So, In honor of the potential rapture, Matt and I were talking about guns.  Well, we don't really need a legit reason to talk about them, but in this instance we had one.

I was semi-joking about the assault rifle he has by his side of the bed (and only semi-joking, as I occasionally have an AK-47 by my side), and he made the comment that if we had watched Legion, I would see that the Arch Angel Michael wields a sub machine gun.  Actually all of the angels do, except for Gabriel, who wields a battle mace.

I have to admit that I would be a little disappointed if the Arch Angels had guns.  I kind of expected them to use force-like powers to slay the demons.  But in the interest of compromise, which is the basis of a great relationship, we decided that they need to use swords and bows & arrows. But, the catch is....instead of arrows, they shoot tomahawk cruise missiles.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment